Dead to Rights
Would you like to login?
Dead to Rights
Would you like to login?
Dead to Rights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead to Rights

The world is gone. It took 4 1/2 years to be able to surface again; it's been nearly ten years since then. The Earth is still here... but it's not the same.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  2 Hands  

Needing some Spare Change [Mature]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 3:18 pm

The younger woman chuckled, one of her hands leaving Venus's neck and wrapping gently around one of her wrists. Slowly, she guided Venus's hand to her breast, insistently pushing it and whispering in a heated tone. "Y-You're a captain now. T-Take what you want."
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 3:24 pm

Flytrap started to squeeze Jet's breast gently in her hand and lightly licked her on lips before saying "T-take what I want huh... anything?" her other hand lowering itself to Jet's butt gripping it lightly her alcohol ridden mind finally taking in what was exactly happening.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 3:26 pm

Jetstream gasped out as Venus finally started to get into it, pressing back against her hands. "T-Take me first, t-then we can talk..."
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 3:29 pm

Running her fingers across Jet's nipple, squeezing it a little as she caressed her breast harder she bit her lip "I can take anything..." she says in Jet's ear as her other hand starts to trail down her ass back over her thighs and into her crotch. "Shouldn't you get undressed?"
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 3:33 pm

She gave a slowly nod, still gasping softly from the doctor's work. She slid from her lap for but an instant, quickly shedding her clothes and revealing that she had been commando the whole time. She bit her bottom lip, managing an innocent pose and standing in front of her. "Like this, Captain?"
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 3:38 pm

Flytrap smiled as she stood up herself and gestured to the now empty chair "Yes... just like that... now let the Captain examine you..." she says flexing her nimble fingers and a small gleam in her eyes."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 3:40 pm

Jetstream looked almost giddy in anticipation as she fell back, feigning nervousness and pressing her knees together, hands cupped over her crotch in a non too realistic attempt to spare her 'dignity'.
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 3:45 pm

Flytrap stepped forward and delicately ran her fingers along Jet's legs all the way down to the blocking hands as she kneeled down "Come now... Obey your Captain... let me examine your body..." she says as her fingers begin to dance along the surface of the skin around thighs while the other teased one of Jet's nipples playfully.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 3:46 pm

The young girl gasped softly, unable to maintain the illusion any longer and willingly spreading her legs as wide as the chair would allow, whimpering softy as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 3:58 pm

Kneeling at the edge of the chair Flytrap smiles as her hands begin to flow across Jet's skin towards her crotch teasing her inner thighs once they reach it. "So... let's see..." she says more to herself than Jet as one hand begins to trail closer to her core a single finger caressing it right at the edge
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 4:00 pm

Goosebumps spread out across her skin, and she found herself biting her lower lip in anticipation. "H-How's it look, captain?"
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 4:07 pm

"It looks good... but I will have to take a deeper look." she say right before slipping her finger into her and slowly almost painfully slowly started to caress the inside of Jet's core "Feel anything Jetstream?" she asks innocently as her other hand strokes Jet's inner thigh.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 4:12 pm

Jetstream let out a low moan, her hips giving a single buck towards her fingers. "O-Ooooh, Venus..." She bit her lower lip, whimpering. "S-So goooood."
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 4:20 pm

Sticking another finger into her to slowly tease at her again just a little more intense as her free hand climbed up to her chest and tease her nipple squeezing it lightly feeling it harden by her touch. "Is it? Years of practice with just my fingers cutie." she says before finishing "And it's Captain... Jetstream not Venus."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 4:30 pm

She whimpered at the second finger, gasping out a moan. "Y-Yes captain..."
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 4:35 pm

"Hm..." she hums out as she begins to pump her fingers in and out of her as her other hand really started to play with the nipple between her fingers "It really is nice to be called that isn't it." she says licking her top lip a little as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 4:37 pm

The young girl whimpered softly in reply, arching her back and her breasts closer to her hands, and bucking her hips against her fingers. "O-Oh captain..."
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 4:49 pm

"Having fun... are we?" she says pumping her hand into the thrusting hips a smile on her face as her fingers started to flick lightly at her nipple "Who knew you'd be so... like this."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 4:51 pm

She whimpered again, head falling forward and what little hair she had draping down over her eyes, or otherwise being stuck to her forehead by sweat. She gave an almost limp nod, gasping out. "Y-Yes Captain."
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 12:55 pm

Flytrap uses one of her free fingers to begin teasing Jet's clit gently as she slows the thrusts of her hand while using her other hand to pinch her nipple that she was playing with. "Does it feel good? Do my practiced fingers do their job well?"
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 12:58 pm

The girl whimpered and mewled at the treatment, back arching on occasion, hips bucking as she did so. She collected her thoughts well enough to ramble out. "Oh yeeeeessssss captain~!"
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 1:01 pm

"Really?" Flytrap asks innocently again as her finger starts to rub against and lightly press her clit while the hand itself started to speed up again "Are you sure?" as her hand on her breast starts to play along the skin of both tits herself giggling ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 1:16 pm

The captain found herself already on the brink, head hung forward as heavy panting spilled from between her lips, when it wasn't otherwise a moan or other such nose. She gave a weak nod, hands going to grip the arms of the chair. "P-Positive..."
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 1:26 pm

"This was fun... but I... think I should finish this..." she says slowly as her hand really starts to caress the inside of her core going deep as well her hand fondling her breasts and flicking her clit with loving caresses and a little force.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 1:31 pm

She whimpered, biting her bottom lip in futility before moaning out loud, head falling back along with what hair wasn't matted to her head by sweat. Her core pulsed around the doctor's fingers as she reached her finish, chest heaving in exertion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Needing some Spare Change [Mature]
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead to Rights :: Global Existance :: NW Semisphere-
Jump to: