Dead to Rights
Would you like to login?
Dead to Rights
Would you like to login?
Dead to Rights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead to Rights

The world is gone. It took 4 1/2 years to be able to surface again; it's been nearly ten years since then. The Earth is still here... but it's not the same.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  2 Hands  

Needing some Spare Change [Mature]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Seris

Seris

Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 12:37 pm

"Hmm... I don't really know... I can't pin down what I really love usually." her voice soft and light as she continued to drink with her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 12:44 pm

The captain gave a slow nod, taking another sip. "I understand..." She smirked some, chuckling. "More than you'd think."
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 12:47 pm

"Really? How so dear?" she asks opening her eyes to look at Jetstream finishing off her scotch her cheeks glowing red as the alcohol started to work on her small body.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 12:55 pm

Jetstream looked over to her, smiling some, her own cheeks flushed red from the alcohol as well. "Trying to find something you enjoy can be difficult in this world..."
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 1:01 pm

Flytrap hiccuped a little and giggled after "I-it can be... but I have my work... my goal... I think it's worth it if you can only grasp at something..." her accent was full blown as the booze rattled her ability to suppress it this time.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 1:14 pm

The girl giggled softly at her hiccup, leaning over and watching her. "You have a beautiful voice, y'know..."
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 1:20 pm

"D-do I?" she says her accent till there "Some people... can-t understand me through this german fog in my voice..." leaning as much as she could into her seat blinking a little.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 1:42 pm

She smiles some, chuckling a bit. "I speak a bit of German, ao I'm used to the accent..." She leaned towards the girl, her cheeks flushing a deeper red.
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 1:46 pm

Flytrap smiles and picks her arm up and starts to twirl her air again "That's good... really good... I'm from Germany to be honest..." she says stretching her body out
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 1:50 pm

She took the opportunity to glance up and down her body once more, her blush deepening. "I'm from the United States, course the air has been my home for long enough now that its my home." She giggled softly, then let out a drunken hiccup, flushing deeper in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 1:56 pm

"That's kind of cute..." she says as Jet hiccups before saying "And if you keep looking at me like that... I'd expect you to do something dear." her cheeks still flush from booze her hand styling her hair into spirals that had come loose from her moving around in the chair.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 1:58 pm

Jet stream chuckled, downing the rest of her brandy before leaning forward and smirking drunkenly. "Is that a challenge?"
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 2:01 pm

"Could be... depends on how you take it cutie." she says as she sits up in her chair and tucks her legs under her and placing her glass down
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 2:03 pm

The young captain chuckled, slowly sliding from her seat and looking down at her. "Not gonna draw a knife on me, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 2:06 pm

"Hm... depends on what you do now doesn't it?" she says playfully wiggling her fingers at the captain. "Why don't you come and find out."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 2:18 pm

She took slow steps, shaking her hips some with each one until she was beside Venus, sliding into her lap again and wrapping her arms loosely around her neck. "Mmmm, how was your scotch?"
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 2:22 pm

"It... it was really good..." she saws a little slowly as she wraps her arms around captains waist as she sits on her lap. Looking up into her eyes as she does.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 2:38 pm

The girl took a moment longer to inspect her, then leaned in, gently capturing her lips in a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 2:45 pm

Flytrap gripped Jetstream tightly around her waist as she let the kiss linger a little before dragging at her clothes to pull her away "Uh... hey now... a little drunk... maybe but it's not like I'm just going to... let you have at me..." she says a little slurred
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

The captain giggled softly, leaning into her and whispering into her ear. "Maybe I want you to have me..." She smirked some before nibbling on Venus's earlobe. "Maybe I don't want to the captain right now..."
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 2:51 pm

"Well... that would be a change.." she says shivering as she feels her ear being nibbled a blush heavy on her cheeks as her hands come up and caress Jetstream's back "But only maybe right?"
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 2:55 pm

She whispered a giggle into the girls ear, nipping the lobe once more. "How about..." She kissed her cheek. "You be the captain right now..." She kissed her lips, taking a moment to nip Venus's bottom lip. "And when we're done." She trailed kissed to her neck, biting gently. "I'll be the captain again..."
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 3:08 pm

"I... uh... I don't know..." she stutters out from all the teasing being done to her body and he face was lite up pretty rosy and her arms holding tighter to Jet's body "I mean... I don't... Why are you doing this again?"
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 3:09 pm

"Shhhhhh." Her finger pressed lightly to Venus's lips, even as she bit a bit rougher at her neck. "Now's not the time for words, captain. Now's the time for action..."
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 3:17 pm

Flytrap lets out a small moan as she feels teeth on her neck and her hands grasp firmer onto Jet's back "A-action...?" she asks hesitantly as she looks at jet and squirms a little as their bodies press against each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Needing some Spare Change [Mature]
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead to Rights :: Global Existance :: NW Semisphere-
Jump to: