Dead to Rights
Would you like to login?
Dead to Rights
Would you like to login?
Dead to Rights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead to Rights

The world is gone. It took 4 1/2 years to be able to surface again; it's been nearly ten years since then. The Earth is still here... but it's not the same.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  2 Hands  

Needing some Spare Change [Mature]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Spyder

Spyder

Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 11:04 am

"Nah, I woke up before you got here. But I've got to ask you..." Pyro took another drink and sat down next to Venus on the bed. He grabbed the gas mask he had placed on the bedside table and fixed it to his face after he took yet another drink. "How do you feel about assassins? Or just hired killers in general? It would be interesting to get your point of view."

(I might have to ditch you for today, Seris. Sorry, but I guy has to sleep. It's like midnight.)
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 11:07 am

Flytrap narrowed her eyes as she looked at Pyro and said with a strained calm "What part of doctor don't you get? I heal the sick and the wounded I don't create them." sitting up on the bed as she spoke the satchel still in her grasp as it slide to her lap.

(You could use a nicer word than ditch but okay...)
Back to top Go down
Spyder

Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 7:09 pm

Pyro shook his head and chuckled. "No, no, no. I think you misunderstand. I was just asking your opinion of them." He put his head on an angle. "Do you like them? Hate them? Appreciate them? And if one came to your door with a bullet in their chest, would you help them?" He placed his beer on the bedside table next to them.

(Sorry, sorry. I didn't mean to be rude.)
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 12:16 pm

"I don't particularly like them no... but I don't really like violence either..." she says softly as she pulls the satchel to her chest and sighs before saying "And of course I'd help.. I swore the Doctor's Oath to help anyone sick or injured." sounding a little hurt he'd even suggest she wouldn't help someone.

(Is okay spyder :3 *cuddles*)
Back to top Go down
Spyder

Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 9:48 am

"Well, I'll keep you in mind next time I'm shot in the chest. Which I can imagine, will be very soon..." Pyro meant Jetstream would shoot him for trying to kill her. Or another reason. He could still picture the poster in his mind: WANTED: PYRO. PREFERABLY DEAD, ALIVE ACCEPTED. The first time someone had put a public hit on him. He was much safer than most, seeing how most of the professional bounty hunters worked for the Scarlet Pact. But knowing people were out to kill you frightening nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 10:07 am

Shoving the satchel and moving off the bed to stand she humfed and looked at him "Don't go making jokes like that... I hate when people get hurt." a small tear in her eye and placing her hands on her small hips.

(Small post is small.)
Back to top Go down
Spyder

Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 1:55 am

"Sorry, sorry. I know I shouldn't make jokes like that." Pyro lifted his mask and took a drink from his beer. "People think I'm insane for what I do. But I'm not. I'm just not really good at anything else. Don't judge me for what I do." He stuck the mask back to his face and sighed, his voice sounding like a ghostly wind. "I wish I could say the same for Hanson. Ninety-five percent sure the guys a sadist." Pyro laughed.

(I don't expect every post to be the length of a character sheet.)
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 11:35 am

OOC: Um, hello?
Back to top Go down
Spyder

Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 4:54 pm

OOC: Still here. Apparently, Seris just sort of... Died.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 7:07 pm

OOC: Nu, not de kitteh D:
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 11:11 am

"I judge on actions... not your words." Flytrap says as she walks towards the door looking back behind her as she grips the handle "So proof to me that you aren't a bad person alright?" winking a little and cracking the door slightly

OOC Sooooooooooo Sowwy guys I got really caught up in stuff including a dance and some school work
Back to top Go down
Spyder

Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 11:34 am

The assassin looked down at his feet and hands. "I think it's a bit too late for that..." He looked up with a face of determination under his mask. Pyro began to pack his belongings, grabbing his weapons and cocktails along with his satchel. Then opened his cupboard and pulled out the emergency parachute, strapping the pack to his person. "Well, there's one thing I can do to prove I'm not that bad." Pyro pulled the contract out of his pocket and placed it in Venus' hands. "Be thankful. I'm ditching this contract." Then left the room and headed towards the initial entrance of the airship.

OOC: a single dance, huh? I'm not even going to ask what kind of work they give you in that school.
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 11:43 am

Following closely as she flipped through the pages she said "Well... I guess I can thank you for not killing her but do you really have to go?" her voice a little sad "I mean I barely got to know you and what happens when you show up empty handed?"

OOC don't be weird and it was a big dance thing also at some point if you jump or something could you tell me what the 2 things I stole were?
Back to top Go down
Spyder

Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 12:07 pm

"Going is probably my only option. My client is waiting wherever this glorified balloon is landing, and he's gonna be pretty pissed if our dear captain isn't dead. So I've gotta jump ship before then." Pyro made the last few tweaks to his gear as he prepared for the descent he would potentially undertake. "Of course, I could always stay here and just kill him when we get there. Which do you prefer?" The assassin asked while turning back to the woman.

OOC: Probably the lightbulb and a fancy gem he was hiding. If someone's asking for anything out of your bag, you're not gonna tell them about the most expensive thing in there.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 1:55 pm

"Neither." A voice yelled from the bottom of a nearby ladder. Jetstream leaned against the ladder, a half-finished cigar in one hand. She took a slow drag from it puffing out the smoke. "You don't want to get killed, I don't want to get killed, and all things considered, I know about the price on my head. You're not the first person to come after me. What's the bounty now? Lordship and lands in Russia?"
Back to top Go down
Spyder

Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 2:07 pm

Pyro stiffened where he stood and slowly turned toward the captain. "Well, the Resistance are offering up literally anything of your choosing out of any of their departments... The Rebellion will give the killer your ship and the Resurgance guarantees any weapon of choice from the armoury." Pyro had never really confronted any of his targets face to face before. "I've already made it clear that I have no plan on killing you. So what exactly do you expect me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 2:19 pm

"It's not about what you're going to do. It's about what I'm going to do. There are a dozen or so ports along the way. I could drop you off at any one of them..." She took another drag from the cigar. "And maybe I'll change the final destination as well..."
Back to top Go down
Spyder

Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 9:30 pm

"Or you could pretend to be dead, and I'll split the reward with you. Pretend to be dead for the Rebellion to get the ship, you fly the ship to the resistance and I can get you anything you want from their storage, then visit the Resurgance and you can get some new guns! Whaddya say? Is that a good plan to you?" Pyro slowly started to unbuckle the parachute strapped to his back and relax a bit. He was about to jump off an airship, you would be nervous too.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:30 pm

"I'm honestly not sure who in the Rebellion or Resistance is angry with me. To be honest, Aquila has only ever shot down Resurgence vessels... At least that was what I told them to do before I left." She tapped her chin, then gave a shrug, flicking the rest of the cigar over the edge and into the void. "I'm not telling anyone how to fly my ship. I'm not surrendering it to anyone. I made you my offer, and you can either accept or refuse because it's all I'm offering."
Back to top Go down
Spyder

Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 10:17 pm

"Fine, fine, I tried. Just drop me off at the next stop and I'll be out of your way. But if my employer sees you getting off this ship at the final stop, they will open fire. The Pact will be angry, but I've still got a conscience." Pyro finished unbuckling the parachute and let it fall to the ground. "I guess I'm going back to my little shack without any loot. Well, except a lightbulb I found. Why did I even take that?" The assassin turned away and began heading back to his room.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:59 am

Jestream slowly turned, heading back to the engine room, her hands in her pockets. She made a mental note to send the Resistance and the Rebellion a message. She could care less about the Resurgence's bounty.
Back to top Go down
Spyder

Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 8:42 am

OOC: so Pyro is officially out if this thread now, so I can use him for other things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Needing some Spare Change [Mature]
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead to Rights :: Global Existance :: NW Semisphere-
Jump to: