Dead to Rights
Would you like to login?
Dead to Rights
Would you like to login?
Dead to Rights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead to Rights

The world is gone. It took 4 1/2 years to be able to surface again; it's been nearly ten years since then. The Earth is still here... but it's not the same.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  2 Hands  

Needing some Spare Change [Mature]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Seris

Seris

Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 2:11 pm

Flytrap looked at the meal and despite the horrible manners of it she smelled it breathing deep "Hm... not poisoned... that I can smell." before beginning to eat her eyes roving over Jetstream's body her lips coming up in the corners as she ate enjoying the view of a toned body.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 2:24 pm

Jetstream poured her a glass of wine, smiling as she did so before pouring one for herself. She turned her attention back to her meal, occasionally glancing at her guest and smirking some.
Back to top Go down
Spyder

Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 7:44 pm

Pyro had taken a seat at the table with the two women and was getting pretty tired of being ignored. But instead of joining in the awkward conversation, he decided to attempt a casual assasination. "Hey, Captain, is the engine supposed to be doing that? 'Cause it doesn't look very good." He said, pointing to a window at the end of the hall that gave a clear view of one of the "turbines" or whatever they're called on an airship.
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 12:20 pm

Flytrap sighed as she finished most of her food and swirled the wine in her glass "I don't feel anything bad..." before she started to mess with her hair twirling it and styling it as best she could.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 12:22 pm

Jetstream herself had finished her meal before turning her attention to the engines, nodding. "Yeah, they're supposed to be doing that. Don't you remember me announcing that?" She sighed, turning her attention back to Venus. "Now, how would you feel about getting that drink?"
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 12:26 pm

After getting her hair into her spirals with a few clips Flytrap nodded standing "Why not... I haven't had a good one in a while..." her German accent showing through a little this time as she spoke. As she walked towards the captain her fingers played with the knife in her sleeve fiddling with the blade and hilt.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 12:28 pm

Jetstream stood, nodding to Pyro. "You know the way back to your quarters." She chuckled softly, looping an arm through Venus's and leading her down to the bottom deck, unlocking the door to her cabin/engineering/the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Spyder

Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 12:34 pm

"I hope that girl realises that she's got a knife." He commented, easily seeing the weapon since he was a highly trained assassin. Pyro shrugged, slightly annoyed at the fact he was dismissed like he was nothing at all. As he was walking back to his room, Pyro was plainly mocking the captain. "'You know the way back to your quarters.'" He said in an irritating voice while representing Jetstream with his hand. "Well your quarters are the engine room so you can take your stuck up little captain title-" Pyro continued to mock the captain for a while until he reached his room.
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 12:37 pm

Flytrap smiled as they entered the room holding onto Jetstream's arm as she looked at everything of value in the room scanning it and wondering if it would fit in her pockets "So.. where's that drink you promised." blinking once before looking at the captain's face.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 12:48 pm

The captain first went over to a series of levers, pulling one to close and lock the door behind them. "Safety precaution... Can't have just anyone waltzing in here." She winked, chuckling and moving to a large brown cabinet, opening it up and revealing a number of bottles of various kinds of alcohol. She pulled a square bottle from the center, along with two short glasses, making her way to a side room and flexing a finger at Venus in a sultry 'come hither' motion.
Back to top Go down
Spyder

Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 12:53 pm

Pyro on the other hand was helping himself to the alcohol in his room. "And I'm gonna kill you! Yep! I'll do it! I'll... Throw a Molotov in your reactor and blow you all to hell!" If you can't tell, he's still pretty pissed about being ditched at dinner.
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 12:58 pm

Flytrap grinned and stepped lightly towards Jetstream holding her arms out by her sides elbows bent out and palms to the air "Doesn't matter... not really so let's have some fun cutie."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 1:00 pm

They would find themselves in a more appropriate, lounge like setting, though a bed was off to the side. Jetstream slid into one of two large, cushiony chairs, gesturing her to the other one before pouring them each a glass of rum. "Glad you agree..."
Back to top Go down
Spyder

Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 1:04 pm

Pyro had already emptied a bottle of scotch. How, you ask? The perks of being a mutant. "An' imma blow your ship *hic* up, and when I *hic* do, you'll be-" pyro passed out on the chair he was sitting on, to dream of... Well, fire. What else?
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 1:12 pm

Flytrap sank down into the chair and tucked her feet under her easily swallowed by it as small as she was. Her hand reaching for her glass as she smiled "And why have I caught your eye Captain... something special about me?" she says before giggling.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 1:13 pm

Jetstream took a small sip of the whisky, offering her a playful smirk. "Well, you seemed to be so eagerly undressing me with your eyes. Perhaps I thought you'd like the chance to do so with your hands?" She let out a soft chuckle, swirling the amber liquid around in its glass as she watched the other woman.
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 1:17 pm

FLytrap took a small swallow after swirling her drink "I think I already took something off you with my hands... and I do that to everyone with my eyes cutie." a playful wink from her eyes as the edges of her lips played with a smile. The glass firm in her fingers as she continued to play with it.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 1:21 pm

She chuckled again at her response, briefly toying with her belt before unbuckling it, making a show of sliding it from around her waist and letting it drop to the floor. "One less thing for you to worry about..." She winked in return, taking another sip of her rum.
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 1:25 pm

"Careful where you place things... they might not be there later..." her grin widening as she watched the little show and sipping her drink slowly her lips lingering on the edge of the glass just a second to long that it ought to. "Plus... I'm quite sure I could take several thing off you without your realizing until after the fact."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 1:29 pm

"Mmm, where I live, I've taken to not carrying expensive things one my person... So if you want the clothes, and that's all you'll get off of me..." Her smirk widened as she took another sip of rum. "You're going to have to take them off yourself."
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 1:32 pm

"To easy... I've striped easier prey before... and they wore much tighter things.." her glass emptied now the glass placed aside so her hands could roam over her neck and cheeks leaning back into her chair sinking deeper into the cushions.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 1:34 pm

Another laugh slipped from her lips as she finished her rum, leaning forward and watching her every move. "Mmm, you sound practiced... How'd you like to give me a demonstration?"
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 1:42 pm

Flytrap flexes her fingers out in front of her "Surgical fingers... fingers of a taker too... so very practiced at subtle...gentle motions..." her smile turned to a grin her eyes looking over Jetstream's again roving the curves with a gleam.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 1:44 pm

Jetstream giggled softly, a blush coming to her cheeks. She flexed each of her fingers in turn, smirking. "Mmm, do you know how toned and strong a person can get working in an engine room?" She leaned in her chair towards Venus. "I'm not good at gentle, but I can do rough."
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 1:49 pm

"Both are good... depending on the work your doing..." she says a small giggle coming from between her lips "Do you know... during these times what a single doctor knows about the body? How many sensations someone who has studied it for decades can elicit?" a small blossom of rose color making home on her cheeks as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Needing some Spare Change [Mature]
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead to Rights :: Global Existance :: NW Semisphere-
Jump to: