Dead to Rights
Would you like to login?
Dead to Rights
Would you like to login?
Dead to Rights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead to Rights

The world is gone. It took 4 1/2 years to be able to surface again; it's been nearly ten years since then. The Earth is still here... but it's not the same.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  2 Hands  

Needing some Spare Change [Mature]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 1:53 pm

The young captain stood, swaying her hips seductively as she walked over to Venus's chair, kneeling in front of it and dropping her voice to a sultry whisper. "Maybe you could show me."
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 1:58 pm

Pulling her legs out from under her and stretching them out to place next to Jetstream's sides "I could... but where's the fun in that... it's so much fun teasing really." Her eyes lingering on her lips and chest as she scanned her again.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 2:00 pm

She chuckled softly, her voices still a whisper. She leaned forward, rest her elbows on Venus's thighs. Her head rested on her hands as she stared up at the woman, her forearms pressing her chest together. "I agree... But eventually teasing gets boring..."
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 2:05 pm

Flytrap leans forward and places her hands on Jet's shoulders squeezing lightly "Only to the person teased... I quite enjoy this little back and forth." she whispers before running the tip of her tongue over her lips. "Though I do enjoy the view."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 2:07 pm

Jetstream gave something of a smirk, leaning up and stopping her lips just an inch from Venus's, whispering softly. "I thought you might..." She let out a chuckle, leaning forward as if to claim a kiss, but only lightly brushing her lips against the other woman's.
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 2:13 pm

Pulling back a little she smiled "Now, now... let's not be hasty dear... I'm not that tipsy." a grin playing on her lips an her blush returning. Hands pushing at the shoulders they were attached to. "But you really do work on the smallest little hints."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 2:16 pm

"Mmm, I could change that..." She chuckled, letting herself be pushed back. She slowly stood, sliding onto Venus's lap, and smirking down at her, wrapping a hand around her.
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 2:24 pm

Flytrap flicked her wrist and the knife in her sleeve came out and she pressed the edge right where the liver would be "Like I said cutie... I'm not that tipsy yet... and I hardly even know you." a smiled played on her lips as she chuckled "Pace yourself a little."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 2:28 pm

Jetstream looked down at her, raising a brow. "Alright..." She pulled back slowly, heading over to the cabinet and pulling out a few bottles, listing them off. "Scotch, Brandy, Absinthe..."
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 2:31 pm

"Scotch please... that would be nice." her voice light and her knife gone again as she pulled her leg back up again "Hope you don't feel to bad about that..."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 2:33 pm

Jetstream pulled the bottle of scotch out, fetching the brandy as well. She refilled her glass before pouring the brandy in her own. "You could've done without the knife." She said simply, the lack of bite to her words showing how little she was offended.
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 2:37 pm

"Maybe... though I've dealt with pushy people before." she says before sipping her scotch and licking her lips to linger on the flavors. "So.. why not tell me about yourself or your ship?"
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 2:40 pm

She twirled the drink in the glass, watching it. "My name is Jetstream... I built this ship myself, and I take jobs when needed to keep it in the air. Nothing too special. What about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 2:46 pm

Taking another sip before replying to her "I'm Flytrap... and I'm a doctor... I'll help practically anyone." before giggling "This is really good... Oh, and I'm building a hospital one day..."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 2:48 pm

"Good for you..." She sipped her Brandy, letting out a relaxed sigh. "I'm glad you enjoy it. I've no taste for scotch."
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 3:03 pm

Flytrap grins as she swirls the glass "Just have to appreciate the flavor layers..." her body fully relaxed into her cushioned chair as she sipped a little "So... cutie where exactly was this ship going again?" One hand twirling through her as she spoke fixing any loose strands they found and re-clipping a few pins as well. Her eyes tracked Jet's body as she relaxed and smiled wider loving the view again. "I probably should know but I can be a tad forgetful a times." Swirling er drink in turn after drinking from it and lightly licking the rim to catch a lingering drop. Breathing deep and slow in her tight shirt and shifting her legs to get a little more comfortable. Listening to both Jet and the rumbling of the ship enjoying the vibrations that made it to her skin. "And... where did you get all of this good stuff... I thought a lot of the booze around the world vanished pretty quickly." she finishes as her fingers start to drum a tune into the tinkling glass as her manicured nails clinked against the side. Her smile ever present as she looked Jet over from head to toe lingering on important parts of the body. "You don't have any mutations do you Jetstream?" she says as a lingering afterthought really as her medical curiosity finally showed up.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 3:07 pm

"We're going to arrive at Penelope in 60 days. North coast of what used to be South America..." She sipped her glass, looking at the liquid. "I got all of this very carefully, and over a long span of time. And no, I don't have any mutations." She leaned her head to the side, starting to twirl her hair as well.
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 3:14 pm

"Long time on a ship... but I've had longer trips on the sea..." her voice still happy but distant it would sound like. "Why blow this stuff on me? It's a little odd to use all these expensive stuff on a random guest." spinning the liquid in the glass "And that's nice... good to be normal huh?"
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 3:17 pm

She smirked a bit. "You're not a random guest, you're a passenger on my ship in my cabin. You deserve the best given where you are right now..." She sipped her drink, smiling a bit. "It's not considered 'blowing' to me." She chuckled, nodding. "And yes, I suppose it is good to be normal."
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 3:19 pm

"Ah, but isn't that the thing dear... why am I invited to the cabin? I would have found my way in here eventually." her grip tightening on her glass before swallowing it whole "You must want something... but you aren't hurt so I have no idea what it is."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 3:23 pm

She chuckled softly, leaning back in her chair. "I thought it would be obvious... I usually pick a passenger on occasion to... keep me company." She stressed the last part, offering a more girlish giggle.
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 3:30 pm

"Well... I knew that part... just wondering if there was something else." she says normally "Though I do have to say you have good taste in things." a bit more suggestive this time. Curling up in the chair she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 3:31 pm

Jetstream crossed her legs at the ankles, taking another sip of her brandy and glancing over at her guest, eyes roaming brazenly up and down her form, smirking as the locked on various parts. "Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 11:57 am

"No problem... just telling the truth really." she says as she closes her eyes and relaxes into the cushions sipping her drink smiling with a small hum coming from her throat.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 12:20 pm

"And what are your tastes?" She leaned away from Flytrap, her head rested against a hand. Her other hand spun the glass around, the brandy sloshing around inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Needing some Spare Change [Mature]
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead to Rights :: Global Existance :: NW Semisphere-
Jump to: