Dead to Rights
Would you like to login?
Dead to Rights
Would you like to login?
Dead to Rights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead to Rights

The world is gone. It took 4 1/2 years to be able to surface again; it's been nearly ten years since then. The Earth is still here... but it's not the same.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  2 Hands  

Needing some Spare Change [Mature]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Seris

Seris

Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 1:35 pm

Flytrap smiles as she slides her fingers out of Jetstream "Perfect working order... from my professional opinion..." she says slyly before standing up and looking down at Jetstream's sweat drenched and heaving body "I didn't think I'd be this effective."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 1:40 pm

Jetstream panted for a few minutes linger before looking up at her, her breath already starting to slow. "W-Would you like the favor r-returned, c-captain?"
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 1:44 pm

Flytrap wipes her fingers onto her pants and thinks for a bit "I don't know... there are a few things I saw that I'd like to have..." she says looking around the room for any valuable things.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 1:48 pm

The room, save for the furniture, was mostly barren. A small bookshelf had only a few books, and most were too worn to earn much in selling. Jetstream started picking up her clothes, pulling her pants and shirt on.
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 1:51 pm

"How about this..." she says picking up the discarded ammo belt and slipping it on "I'll take it as compensation for that little exam." looking over to Jetstream as she finished looping it through.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 1:54 pm

"Hand me... The photo in the left bag." She was still collapsed in the chair, already starting the crash. Still, she caught the doctor's eyes, a bit of fire in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 1:57 pm

Flytrap deftly flicks the clasp and removes the photo with her finger tips before walking over to Jetstream "Here you go..." she says holding it out without once looking at it.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 1:59 pm

She took the picture, sliding it into a pocket in her jacket, before standing, stumbling over to a lever, pulling it and opening the door out of engineering. "On your way, captain."
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 2:03 pm

"Hm... Captain..." she says walking towards the door turning her head back to look at Jetstream "Still a long trip ahead... and it's a small ship so I guess I'll be seeing you around." winking before continuing on adjusting her new belt as she went.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 2:06 pm

"Cya round..." She turned back to her work, stripping out of her normal clothes and sliding back into her jumpsuit, taking her seat at the bank of consoles and adjusting minute variants before spinning the chair and staring up at the reactor, her eyes briefly flickering from blue-grey to a sharp electric blue.
Back to top Go down
Spyder

Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 7:41 pm

Pyro woke with start and knocked over a bottle on the table. "Jesus! How long was I out?!" He checked a clock on the wall to see that he hadn't failed just yet. There was still quite a few hours before they reached the destination. Pyro looked at the plans on the table. Most of it either drunken scrawls or highly complicated master plans. There was always the option just to set everything on fire and jump out with a parachute. Il not that desperate yet.
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 8:51 am

Walking back to where she was this morning she tapped lightly on the kids door with the hilt of a knife "Hello? Cutie you there? Sorry about dinner but I'd really like to talk sometime m'kay?" she says innocently and sweetly. Her other hand was twirling her hair into spirals and she blinked the tired from her eyes to get ready for a long day.
Back to top Go down
Spyder

Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:12 am

Pyro was genuinely surprised by her sudden arrival. He got to his feet and opened the door, his head still throbbing from the heavy drinking from the night before.  "Hey, Venus. What brings you here? Already stolen everything from the captains quarters?" The boy asked slightly mockingly. The satchel containing his scavenged gear hung from the chair behind him, a welcome sight to any thief. "Did you at least steal that weird vibrating thing I gave her for passage on the ship?" It was as if he didn't even notice the knife in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:16 am

Slipping the knife back into her sleeve she giggled "Maybe... but I did manage to get this belt and everything in it off her." winking at him as she crossed her hands behind her and smiled "So... can I come in? I promise I won't take anything." her eyes turning puppy dog as she said this and pulling her hands to in-front of her to show that they were empty.
Back to top Go down
Spyder

Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:24 am

Usually, Pyro would have immediately turned her down and slam the door in their face. But a hungover 18 year old confronted by an attractive and flirtatious thief? No teenage boy could deny that. "Alright, come in. Try not to make yourself at home. Last time I said that, I was reunited with my lost brother who was hiding out in Canada for years. I don't really want a repeat of that." Pyro stepped back from the door and took a seat in the chair he had originally fallen asleep in. "Please, don't steal anything. It takes ages to find some of the stuff in here." And by in here, he meant inside the satchel.
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:30 am

Flytrap's smile brightened as she entered the room and closed the door "Well... I'm sorry to hear that Cutie. Someone as handsome as you shouldn't have to many hardships." she says as she walks around what little room there was in the space before circling back to Pyro in his chair. "Not going to offer me a seat honey?" she asks leaning forward a little to look into his eyes before saying a little quieter "You really do look alright without that mask..."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:37 am

The ship suddenly banked hard, though the reason was soon obvious as the rocky wall of a plateau soared past them. There was no announcement of why the ship had turned, even as it corrected itself and resumed its original course.
Back to top Go down
Spyder

Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:41 am

As the ship jerked, Pyro could barely remain in his seat. The satchel fell if the chair and slid across the ground. Once the rumbling had stopped, his brilliant blue eyes averted from the woman, his face gaining a slight red. "What are you playing at? You couldn't be complimenting a freak like me without some alternative motive..." He spoke while gesturing to his elongated arms and unnaturally odd chest. And what the hell was that about? I thought we were crashing into North America...
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:50 am

Stumbling and falling onto the floor she landed around the satchel before picking herself and the satchel up her back to Pyro slipping her hand into the bag and taking out something and slipping it into her sleeve. Turning around she holds out the bag to Pyro to take "Aw... come on honey I am a professional in the health department... or at least I was and you are nowhere near what I've seen."
Back to top Go down
Spyder

Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:09 am

"It's just... I've always been brought up to believe I'm an abomination. I'm sorry." Pyro looked down at his feet under the table. He easily noticed her sneak something into her pocket, but he wasn't even bothered to stop her. "Come on, take a seat. Why are you here? Did you not have enough fun with dear captain, or are you just here to mock me?"
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:23 am

Noting that he didn't take the bag she slipped the strap around her shoulder she took a seat on the bed and stretched herself out on the mattress she laughed a little "Mm... what made you think I had fun with her? Plus if I was going to mock you I wouldn't be this dumb about it and like I said I'm a doctor not a brute."

(Also... how'd you see? Back was turned and i'm a practiced thief plus if you checked her pockets you wouldn't find anything xD)
Back to top Go down
Spyder

Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:35 am

(Sorry, I should've made it clearer it was an assumption. He saw both the bag and Venus slide that way, so wouldn't it have been obvious for her to have stolen something when his back was turned?)

"Oh, please. With behaviour like that over a dinner table and everything else I saw? If you didn't, you'd be asexual. Not that there's anything wrong with that." He turned around to face the woman on his bed. "But you're dodging the question. Why did you decide to stop by some kid you barely even know in early morning?" Pyro was getting slightly irritated now.
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:39 am

"What... I can't stop by? Say hello and meet some people?" she says her voice sounding a little hurt "Plus me and her just talked... I like to flirt so what?" making the satchel lie on her stomach she moved the pillow so she could rest her head. "You know it is possible I just wanted to be nice to you after what happened at the table... we really were rude."
Back to top Go down
Spyder

Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:52 am

"I know, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm being too judgemental, aren't I?" Pyro shook his head at himself and stood up, approaching the mini fridge to find a single bottle of beer left. Without even offering Venus any, Pyro popped the cap off and took a swig. "I have trust problems, you know, so I just find it a bit difficult to take people's word."
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:57 am

As Pyro was looking into the fridge Flytrap quickly placed her hand inside the satchel and took something else sliding it deftly into one of the cases on her new belt. "It's fine... these times can do that to a person I guess..." her voice back to normal "So... what do you want to talk about or am I interrupting something? Or did I wake you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Needing some Spare Change [Mature]
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead to Rights :: Global Existance :: NW Semisphere-
Jump to: