Dead to Rights
Would you like to login?
Dead to Rights
Would you like to login?
Dead to Rights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead to Rights

The world is gone. It took 4 1/2 years to be able to surface again; it's been nearly ten years since then. The Earth is still here... but it's not the same.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  2 Hands  

Unignored!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spyder

Spyder

Unignored!! Empty
PostSubject: Unignored!!   Unignored!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 6:19 am

Pyro awoke slowly in his uncomfortable bed, hungry and thirsty. I don't wanna get up, but... I guys gotta eat. He rose slowly, his back aching, rubbing sleep from his eyes as he checked the food trunk. Nothing. Great. Pyro checked his wallet, which had barely anything in it, and came it the conclusion that he had to take another job. Tying on his boots and tightening his cargo pants, he grabbed his custom has mask and flamethrower along with three Molotov's. Tobias left the shack and looked at the seemingly endless sea that was the desert, and thought to himself; What a time to be alive. He headed north, taking an hour to reach the edge of the grasslands, where the bar was located. Pyro heard something in the long grass (it's not a pokemon) and suddenly became very alert until he saw it was simply a large rat. He then proceeded to stomp on the vermin's neck, cursing under his breath. He waltzed up the few steps to the bar and swung the door open, taking a seat in the corner of the room to look as awesome possible. Pretty old timber... It would burn well... Fighting the urge to burn the bar to the ground, he searched the room for potential employers.

Last edited by Spyder on Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thatguy

Thatguy

Unignored!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unignored!!   Unignored!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 12:22 pm

Ooc: Just so you know, the site still isn't active. Need to finish polishing the classes, add races, finish the big three factions, and still make the actual rules. (lani may let it start, but without her sayso, i'd stick to making characters and daydreaming)
Back to top Go down
Spyder

Spyder

Unignored!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unignored!!   Unignored!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 7:58 pm

OOC: Oh. Sorry mate, I couldn't really find anything saying that we couldn't post RPs yet. Could you put up an announcement or something when it's ready?
Back to top Go down
Thatguy

Thatguy

Unignored!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unignored!!   Unignored!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 3:35 am

ooc: Sure. I'll talk to Lani about that. It's a good, and probably necessary, idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unignored!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unignored!!   Unignored!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unignored!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead to Rights :: Global Existance :: NW Semisphere-
Jump to: