Dead to Rights
Would you like to login?
Dead to Rights
Would you like to login?
Dead to Rights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead to Rights

The world is gone. It took 4 1/2 years to be able to surface again; it's been nearly ten years since then. The Earth is still here... but it's not the same.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  2 Hands  

Jason Taylor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juarez

Juarez

Jason Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Jason Taylor   Jason Taylor I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 3:41 pm

Jason Taylor

Codename:The white wolf.

Jason Taylor The-witcher-2-geralt

Ethnicity/Race & Species: Caucasian.

Occupation(s)
-Past: Sales representitive.
-Present:
Monster hunter.

Class(es): Spellsword.

Allegiance: Resistance.

Language(s) English.

Residence(s)
-Past: Apartment in Los Angeles.
-Present: Nomadic.

Appearance: Jason is five foot eight, he has a white beard and scruffy hair. He has two swords slung across his back and his face has a scar going through his eye from some kind of animal attack. He wears black boots and his swords are on a dark sheath that he made himself. His chest is covered by a steel armored plate underneath a lair of leather and cloth. The still is light and not very thick.

Personality: Jason likes to see himself as the savior of the innocent, it helps him deal with his sins. He is a heavy drinker and loves getting revenge. It's almost worth being betrayed to him if you can catch the guy who did it. There is not much he won't do for money but he will not hurt an innocent man. He enjoys the company of children as he was a father before the end of the world robbed him on his children. Jason is very smart and intimidating but he will always offer to solve your problems for a little compensation.

Biography: Jason lost it all years after the apocalypse hit. When the rioting began he moved his family of his wife, son and daughter out of the city. They found a Cold War bunker and settled down while the dust cleared. A five years after the world ended he opened the hatch to venture out and try to find food and hunt. After a couple months of living off the land he returned home from a hunting trip to find his family slaughtered. The kids were gone, and his wife was dragged off by some monstrosity. In a rage he picked up a branch and attacked it. He discovered he had a talent for magic gained from exposure to allerium that he found in his travels. After hitting it with his club tossed a fireball. He was outmatched however and the monster pounced on him pinning him to the ground he slashed at his face and scarred him. He hit him with a magical wave of force that sent him into a tree with a boulder stuck in its branches. It hit it so hard it collapsed and crushed him.
His wife died in his arms and he cried out in the pain of his lost love. He sat there balling for an hour before he went back into the shelter, took a bag of equipment and left the past fourteen years he has been a monster hunter either of evil men or actual monsters. However leaving shelter this early meant that he was exposed to heavy amounts of Allerium. He is in fact a mutant, this gives him increased combat capability and stamina. He is also resistant to disease But he is infertile and occasionally suffers from all kinds of normally genetic defects.
He sides with the resistance because he was an American citizen before the end of the world and they need the help of a monster hunter far more than any other of the big three.
Jason has been exposed to heavy amounts of allerium, some of it was intentional some of it not. He controls his ability through meditation and control. He could be a powerful Mage if he did not have to stay focused.

What year, on site, did the world end?
June eighth. 2014

Last edited by Juarez on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani
Admin
Mistress Lani

Jason Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Taylor   Jason Taylor I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 5:22 pm

Okay, so most of the errors here are simply from the fact that not everything has been explained yet.

First, the world is not at the point where people can really survive outside until about four or five years after the asteroids hit; the monsters would have visibly shown up about four-five months after the apocalypse, so you'll be good at four-five years.

Second, and this is not on the site yet, but there is an element that gets stirred up called Allerium; it's a blue dust. This dust is what causes and triggers the 'magic' in people; the longer the exposure, the more powerful, and the more unstable their abilities become, assuming that it doesn't mutate and/or kill the person outright.

Third, you got the date right but the didn't list the year on the question.

Aside from these things, which are mostly just my own error, I think that you did a wonderful job with this character and I can't wait to see you use him.
Back to top Go down
https://deadtorights.rpg-board.net
Juarez

Juarez

Jason Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Taylor   Jason Taylor I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 8:46 pm

Ok the year has been changed to 2014.
He went out five years after the end.
He was mutated by allerium, quite a lot actually. But holds his power in a sub stainable place through meditation.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani
Admin
Mistress Lani

Jason Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Taylor   Jason Taylor I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 11:06 pm

Excellently done. You are the first person to have an absolutely complete character sheet. I'm proud of you Smile

Don't forget to add an avatar Smile
Back to top Go down
https://deadtorights.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Jason Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Taylor   Jason Taylor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jason Taylor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead to Rights :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: