Dead to Rights
Would you like to login?
Dead to Rights
Would you like to login?
Dead to Rights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead to Rights

The world is gone. It took 4 1/2 years to be able to surface again; it's been nearly ten years since then. The Earth is still here... but it's not the same.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  2 Hands  

Jetstream

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

Jetstream Empty
PostSubject: Jetstream   Jetstream I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:08 am

Alaina Britannia Thompson

Codename: Jetstream

Born: November 12th, 2004

Ethnicity: Caucasian

-Past: Child
-Present: Pilot, Mercenary, Ferryman

Classes: Machinist/Gunslinger

Languages: English, German, some snippets of Spanish and Japanese

Residences:
-Past: Everett, Washington
-Present: The Alexandria

Appearance:
Jetstream is a young woman with short blonde hair. Her eyes are a dull blue-grey, often looking hollow and empty or cold and calculating. She wears a grey and black jumpsuit while working in engineering/the bridge, often accompanied by a bandoleer full of tools and the like. While not working, she wear's a midriff long sleeved tank top, skin tight pants, a belt with a holster for her gun, and a leather jacket that stops just above the hem of her tank top.

Reference for Jetstream's Appearance and Jumpsuit:
Jetstream Tumblr_lhtnkuGR751qdhvyro1_500

Refernce for Jetstream's Off Duty wear:
Jetstream 789456789895689

Personality:
Jetstream is fickle. She could be the nicest person you've ever met one moment, and the next she could be selling you out for a good price. SHe is first and foremost a businessman. She does whatever she does based on what she has to gain and what she has to lose. She wouldn't dare endanger her ship or herself, and if she thinks that it's a better idea to give you up to the man who wants your head, she won't hesitate to do so. That's not to say that she won't, if she thinks you can pay better, defend you with her life. Just don't expect to sit back and let her do all the work. If you want to book passage on her ship, you'd best be able to fire a gun, or a cannon.

Biography:
(I'm going to do this like it's her explaining)
I don't remember much about my home before the fall. Trees and rain. Only real way to describe Washington, isn't it? Dad worked for some big aeronautics company, and mom was a teacher at my elementary school. When they learned about collision, dad and some of his work buddies got to building a huge bunker underneath our house. They saved up, and stocked it well beyond what we would've needed. Course, none of our planning made much of a difference, when mom had to choose between saving me, and saving herself. Dad never really got over her death. He said he did, but I knew.

Years passed, and when it was finally save to come up, it wasn't the world we'd left behind. It was different, dangerous. We needed to defend ourselves, or we needed to get out. Dad got to work on a project. A big one. I offered to help, and he accepted it without hesitation. That was when I noticed it. Complex machinery, all the engineering... It was like pieces to a puzzle I'd put together over and over again. Dad would say that it was like my brain was hardwired for technology.

I was 19 when we finished it, 8 years after we started. When it came time to christen it, neither of us had to debate. We named her Alexandria, after my mother. Course, then things got worse. The night before we were supposed to launch, some men attacked the hanger. They'd heard about us from someone or another, and they'd decided to steal our ship for themselves. Dad stayed behind long enough for me to get out with the ship. I got to watch when they put a bullet in his head. Don't remember much after that, but I remember leaving with the hanger nothing but rubble and flames behind me.

I spent some time flying, met others who'd reclaimed the skies like I had. It wasn't until I met a man by the name of Talon that it hit me. Resurgence was getting too big, crushing anyone who stood against them. The Rebellion seemed like a load of whack jobs and terrorists. And the Resistance seemed happy enough to sit on its hands and do nothing. We needed to defend ourselves. So the two of us, and a couple dozen other captains formed Aquila. Talon suggested I name myself admiral, but I didn't want to be tied down by all the bureaucratic bullshit, so I took the title and left a council of other Captains in charge.

Now, I take a spare job when I can, be it mercenary work or simply taking folks from one place to another. I'll be fine as long as I'm free, and I'm free as long as my ship's in the air. Long as I'm flying, it's good enough for me.

On what day did the world end?:
June 8th, 2014

Jetstream's Pistol:
Jetstream Vash_the_stampede__s_peace_make_by_t0ryu-d34nb0m

Reference for the Alexandria:
Jetstream 09da2320407b4e558d52f57747c00f9b
Back to top Go down

Jetstream
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead to Rights :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: