Dead to Rights
Would you like to login?
Dead to Rights
Would you like to login?
Dead to Rights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead to Rights

The world is gone. It took 4 1/2 years to be able to surface again; it's been nearly ten years since then. The Earth is still here... but it's not the same.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  2 Hands  

"Hacker" on the move

Go down 
AuthorMessage
James the Hacker

"Hacker" on the move Empty
PostSubject: "Hacker" on the move   "Hacker" on the move I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 9:30 pm

If you're seeing this or hearing this, understand this. You've been hacked. And not by any ordinary hacker. I am the "Hacker", my tag is across everything, and nothing is safe from me. Computers, constructs, even your ship isn't safe from me.
You have something to hide? Well, i'll find it out and I'm willing to sell it to the highest bidder. Don't bother trying to hide it either, with the way our world has become nothing is sacred.

Don't try to look for me either, I'm a ghost to the Registry and I'm not on the grid. In fact, I control the grid so it's been hacked and changed to where it can't even find me. And beware, if you hunt for me, well, i know how to make you disappear.

For all of those who try and take the tag "Hacker" there is only one. I know the language of the code and I will find you and make you disappear as well. There is room for many hackers in this new world, but only enough room for one of the "Hacker" and that's me.

Hacker out.
Back to top Go down

"Hacker" on the move
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead to Rights :: Global Existance :: Airborne/Mobile-
Jump to: