Dead to Rights
Would you like to login?
Dead to Rights
Would you like to login?
Dead to Rights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead to Rights

The world is gone. It took 4 1/2 years to be able to surface again; it's been nearly ten years since then. The Earth is still here... but it's not the same.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  2 Hands  

God's Hand

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirin

Kirin

God's Hand Empty
PostSubject: God's Hand   God's Hand I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 7:40 pm

Jimmu (Last Name Unknown)

Codename: -Nio/God's Hand-

God's Hand Jimmu_10

Ethnicity/Race & Species: Japanese Human/Elvish

Occupation(s)
-Past: Priest and Herbalist
-Present: Self Employed

Class(es): Mage, Priest

Language(s) Japanese, English

Residence(s)
-Past:Lived with his parents in Japan; they stayed in a dorm-like area in their monastery
-Present: Lives alone in an old Buddhist temple

Appearance: Jimmu is of an average height, a bit under 6 feet, and has long black hair. He has a typical Japanese appearance, save for his pointed ears and golden eyes. Jimmu is very slim.

Personality: A hunter at heart, despite his teachings, Jimmu is deceptive, manipulative, strategic, cunning. He doesn't hesitate to make/break deals, or kill the innocent and corrupt alike. Nothing stands between him and the task given to him by god.

Biography: Ever since he was young, Jimmu was taught about the ways of the Buddhist religion endlessly. His parents were incredibly pious, and did everything they could to bring their son to their way of thinking. He would spend hours studying his family's religion, and even longer practicing ancient arts that were passed down to him, generation after generation. This was all done, of course, when he wasn't selling and making various medicines and herbal mixtures for the people in his village. He had to make money for him and his family somehow. It was just 3 months before the destruction of the world that his parents both succumbed to a horrible illness. While it was rare enough, the illness was highly contagious, and Jimmu was forced to murder his parents for the safety of his village. Jimmu was not upset, nor fazed; this was something he had to do, and he knew his parents' time would come eventually. Now that his parents were gone, and he had converted nearly the entire population of his village to Buddhism, Jimmu had a mission to convert the Americas as well. He took the first plain to Utah the very next day. Once he'd learned of the destruction of the other side of the world, Jimmu accepted this as a gift from his god, realizing that if he had not left, he would not have survived at home. Deciding that his god had saved him meant, to him, that he was chosen as God's divine warrior, and that he was given the task of exterminating the human population. He now kills humans on sight, but will spare any other race. However, he won't let anyone, human or otherwise, stand in his way from pleasing his god.

Quotes: "I see now, why you made me a mutt. It is so that I may gain acceptance in their pack, and kill them from the inside, like a plague, as a human, but that I am also spared from your wrath, as you have chosen me as the harbinger of your new world."

"There is no need for your filth on this earth. God has spoken, and he no longer has use for you."

"You will not be punished for your anger. You will be punished by your anger."

"You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars. You have a right to be here... less you be human."

"You say that your god would never wish this upon your world. Have you read YOUR bible? I have.
Nahum 1:
You see, you are your god's enemy, and he is punishing you. I am his hand as I am Buddha's. They both tell me to send you to purgatory."

"Face judgement!"

Theme:

Back to top Go down

God's Hand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead to Rights :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: