Dead to Rights
Would you like to login?
Dead to Rights
Would you like to login?
Dead to Rights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead to Rights

The world is gone. It took 4 1/2 years to be able to surface again; it's been nearly ten years since then. The Earth is still here... but it's not the same.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  2 Hands  

The Prophet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Waff

Waff

The Prophet Empty
PostSubject: The Prophet   The Prophet I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 11:45 pm

Creator: Spencer Hidgefield

Appearance: The Prophet Xbldub

Description: Originally starting as a land vehicle, The Prophet has come a long way. Spencer had built it from a small, crashed passenger plane while he was on his way to Michigan. Camping out in a small airport, he put to work building a source of transportation for moving around the small town around it. But soon enough, land travel was becoming too difficult with how bulky the vehicle was. So instead, he converted it into an air vehicle over about a year. On the outside, it doesn't look like much at all. But it is a toughie. Bulletproof, The Prophet can take quite the beating. However, it does have a few weak points. Damaging one of the propellers can cause the vehicle to veer to one side. Damaging an engine can stall the vehicle for a few moments until it recovers with the other engine. It runs on either diesel or solar power. The diesel can kick it into full throttle, and the solar can do so much as get you from Point A to Point B. It is about as tall as a double decker bus and about as wide as a seven-seater passenger jet. The only weapon it holds is a Gatling Gun that hides away in the belly of the vehicle.

Back to top Go down
Waff

Waff

The Prophet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prophet   The Prophet I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 9:08 pm

Ayyyyyyy. Is anybody gonna check this? :0
Back to top Go down
Thatguy

Thatguy

The Prophet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prophet   The Prophet I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 1:04 am

I would, but we never created any guide lines for what is acceptable for experiments. I am really sorry that this site hit a wall, I was looking forward to it was well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Prophet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prophet   The Prophet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Prophet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead to Rights :: Creation :: Experimental Concoctions-
Jump to: