Dead to Rights
Would you like to login?
Dead to Rights
Would you like to login?
Dead to Rights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead to Rights

The world is gone. It took 4 1/2 years to be able to surface again; it's been nearly ten years since then. The Earth is still here... but it's not the same.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  2 Hands  

Needing some Spare Change [Mature]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Spyder

Spyder

Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 11:17 am

Pyro went over a few mental notes. Tamper with the reactor, and the whole ship blows. Do they have escape pods on these ships? He glanced out the window for a few seconds. Probably not. But that means that every room would have a parachute or something. And this doubled for the captains engine control deck. Okay... Pyro thought for a moment on the stairs. How to solve this dilemma? Right! I slash the parachutes in her quarters, throw a Molotov at the reactor, lock her in, and make a dramatic escape! He fist pumped and made his way back to his quarters for more detailed plans. "Man, the Pact is gonna love me after this!" He said to himself when he closed the room door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 11:28 am

Jetstream turned back to the instruments, adjusting several settings and turning the normally orange engine fire a deep blue, trailing four blue wisps behind them. She smiled to herself, grabbing the intercom and clearing her throat before pressing the button on the side. "Ladies and Gentlemen, if you'll turn your attention to the aft, you'll see one of the things that makes the Alexandria special: our blue fusion flame."
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 11:59 am

Flytrap was wandering around the ship after the announcement looking for something interesting to pick up and decided to look for the stairs that would lead into the heart of the ship but thought snooping through a few rooms first might be nice. Jimmying the door on the ship that as next to the deck stairs she popped it open and looked through to see if there was anything useful in there.
Back to top Go down
Spyder

Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 12:05 pm

"Occupado, hermano." The ash haired Pyro commented on the sudden appearance at his door and subtly tried to cover up his assassination plans. He wasn't even wearing his mask, the unprepared boy! "Either you're here with the nachos I ordered and used a key to get in, or someone hired you to kill me and you broke in by picking the lock." He had already prepared another Molotov behind his back in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 12:09 pm

Jetstrem had been on her way to deck A for dinner when she heard the pair talking. She leaned just beside the doorframe, waiting for them to finish their confrontation before chastising them both.
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 12:13 pm

Flytrap opened the door fully and started to twirl her hair in-between her fingers and giggled "Kill you? I'm a doctor I don't kill very often... and there's no way I could pick your lock cutie." she says with a wink her other hand slipping her knife up her sleeve. "I was just looking for my room I can be kinda forgetful and this one wasn't locked so I thought it was mine." her smile was wide and genuine as she spoke her head cocked a little to the side as well and her eyes staring at his but her side vision was scanning the whole room for valuables and easily noticed him shift to cover whatever he was looking at earlier.
Back to top Go down
Spyder

Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 12:20 pm

Pyro had to use all his willpower to stop his face going red and cleared his throat. "Well, uh, that's a common misunderstanding! Umm, is there anything else I can help you with?" Pyro slowly placed the cocktail on the table and removed the rag, trying to make it seem like it was a regular bottle of... Some sort of alcoholic beverage. He crossed his abnormally long arms over his barely mutated chest in an attempt to cover his mutations.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 12:22 pm

It was at this point that Jetstream cleared her throat, pulling her half-length coat tighter over her shoulders. "Excuse me, but you're both invited to dine at the captain's table tonight."
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 12:27 pm

Flytrap turned at the noise and kept that smile as she did "Aw... that sounds just delightful I really am famished. Though I'd have to not eat you up before that." her voice light and cheery as she walked towards the blonde her hand outstretched "Pleasure to meet you again." she says before looking back into the room by craning her neck "Are you coming cutie?"
Back to top Go down
Spyder

Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 12:35 pm

Pyro nervously cleared his throat again. It was reasonable for him to be acting this way, since his main attire involves him either on fire or shirtless. At the moment, he was the latter. "W-well, I don't see why not. It'll be nice." By pure habit, he took his custom gas mask from the table and snapped it onto his face. It's designed to look terrifying, but no one really tells him if he is when they're on fire. "Lead the way, captain."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 12:38 pm

Jetstream, in response to her introduction, gave a small smirk, playfully biting her teeth at the girl. "Mmm, might have to watch out. You never know who is going to be eating whom." She spun with a soft chuckle, heading towards Deck A.
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 12:44 pm

As the women turned Flytrap took her outstretched hand and dropped it as she quick-stepped quietly to get her falling fingers to nimbly undo the belt on her hips and pulling taking it into her hands and just as quick slipped it around her waist. Looking at the man she smiled and winked putting a finger over her lips to silently imply "Shh." Then following the captain and saying "Try me honey... I'd love to have a nice looong little session with you."
Back to top Go down
Spyder

Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 12:51 pm

Pyro was just following the two women, unsure of what to do and feeling like a kid in their presence. What do I do with my hands? Do I roll with the thief girl? Stuck to assassinating Jetstream? He shook his head and kept his eyes at his feet. For someone who kills for a living, he didn't know how to feel about stealing. And Pyro had grown up with virtually no girls around him, so he didn't even know if this kind of behaviour was normal. The poor guy was clueless.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 12:53 pm

Jetstream felt her pants grow looser around her waist, and she smirked, chuckling. "Undress me in private, honey. It wouldn't do any good if we lost our clothes to the wind, would it?" That said, she turned around, standing beside the door to the commons and offering the woman a look that, not so subtley, said "I'm going to eat you".
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 1:06 pm

Flytrap giggled and said "Where's the fun in private?" her eyes looking over the captains body lingering in a few areas of note. Her hands ran over her new belt after walking through the door her hand beckoning the boy to follow her "Come on cutie... don't want to lose you back there."
Back to top Go down
Spyder

Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 1:15 pm

Pyro followed obediently, his eyes still downcast. He trailed along behind the two woman into the commons and removed his gas mask, realising there was no more need for it and letting it hang from his neck. "So, umm... Would either of you mind If I asked you for your names?" The teen asked, trying to lull his target into a false sense of security. Or something like that. It didn't matter, for some of the people that had food looked delicious. Gourmet meals aren't something he's treated to often in Blood Money Plaza.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 1:16 pm

Jetstream caught Flytrap's arm in her own, looping it through and leaning in, whispering in her ear. "That belt looks really good on you... But it looks better on me." Her other hand was quick to unbuckle it, sliding it off at a teasingly slow pace. After recovering her belt, she looked back to Pyro. "Just call my captain. My name isn't important."
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 1:25 pm

Flytrap smiled and her lips brushed against Jetstream's ear as she replied "You know... I would argue that that belt would look better on the floor than on either of us... but I'd think we'd have to shed a little more than that." her body shivering slightly as the belt slipped across her clothes the sensation on her skin lovely before looking at Pyro "You can call me Venus if you want... but most just call me Flytrap." but as she spoke to both of them her hand was coaxing through all of the captain's pockets looking for anything.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 1:29 pm

She chuckled, leading the other woman to a nearby table, whispering to her as she did so. "Perhaps you could accompany me to my quarters for a drink after dinner?" She took a seat at the head table, and the head chair, pulling out the chair on her right hand and gesturing Flytrap up to it.
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 1:42 pm

Flytrap sank into the chair with some grace as she said back "I would be honored to see you all alone with little old me." but inside she was pouting a little having found nothing in her rummaging having thought the captain would have something valuable on her person.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 1:45 pm

The captain let out a soft chuckle, leaning over and gently brushing the underside of Venus's chin with two of her fingers, guiding her eyes to meet the captain's. "You look adorable when you pout."
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 1:52 pm

"I'm always adorable but you are just beautiful honey..." her hand coming up to hold the captain's hand as she smiled her grip teasingly loose. "So... after this little meal what drink did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 1:53 pm

Her grin turned to a small smirk as she watched the other girl. "I've got enough of an old bottle of rum for exactly two glasses. How'd you like to finish the bottle with me, gorgeous?"
Back to top Go down
Seris

Seris

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 2:01 pm

"Hm... I haven't had something like that in years... I'd love to honey." her hand trailing down Jetstream's arm her smile growing
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir

Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 2:04 pm

She let out something of a chuckle, even as the cook came as set a plate in front of them both. Despite what the others were eating, their meals looked first class. A decent sized piece of braised meat, a side of steamed carrots, and a pair of glasses and a bottle of wine. Jetstream chuckled a bit, laying her tablecloth on her leg and cutting a piece of meat, catching Venus's eyes and slowly biting it, smirking despite the action.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Spare Change [Mature]   Needing some Spare Change [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Needing some Spare Change [Mature]
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead to Rights :: Global Existance :: NW Semisphere-
Jump to: