Dead to Rights
Would you like to login?
Dead to Rights
Would you like to login?
Dead to Rights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead to Rights

The world is gone. It took 4 1/2 years to be able to surface again; it's been nearly ten years since then. The Earth is still here... but it's not the same.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  2 Hands  

The Scarlet Pact

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spyder

Spyder

The Scarlet Pact Empty
PostSubject: The Scarlet Pact   The Scarlet Pact I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 11:14 am

Symbol:
The Scarlet Pact NeoCrusaders

Leader: Hitman/assassin representative: Tobias "Pyro" Gammon. Mercenary Representative: Emerald “Archangel” Vitalija Leila Trengrove (when finished)

Description: the Scarlet Pact is an organised group of assassins, mercenaries and hitmen. They perform their jobs as normal, but are organised and are united as a faction. I.e. Someone didn't pay up, they'll have quite a few members hunting them down.

Goals: To become the largest and deadliest group of killers for hire the new world has ever known. They want to gain power, as in as much power as the big three. Obviously that won't happen, but they can give it their best shot. They would like to gather the greatest hired killers in the world to create an unstoppable force of power.

Ideals: All human, cyborg, mutant and elf lives are entirely equal. And so they will all die as equals. Anyone that refuses to pay must be eliminated, for to the Scarlet Pact getting paid for murder is simply common courtesy.

Allies: Anyone that hires one if their members or supports them in any way.

Enemies: Mercs or assassins not aligned with them and the big three factions. They are threatened by the Resurgance, Resistance and Rebellion from their sheer numbers. They also disapprove of the concept of a single man or woman controlling such a large amount if people.

Last edited by Spyder on Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani
Admin
Mistress Lani

The Scarlet Pact Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Pact   The Scarlet Pact I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 11:04 pm

They need at least enemies, even if its nomads or someone that feels threatened by their power
Back to top Go down
https://deadtorights.rpg-board.net
Spyder

Spyder

The Scarlet Pact Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Pact   The Scarlet Pact I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 3:34 am

Sorry, Lani. My first time making a faction or anything of the sorts, so I'm quite new to these things. I've fixed the allies and enemies. Anything else?
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani
Admin
Mistress Lani

The Scarlet Pact Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Pact   The Scarlet Pact I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 12:21 am

Nope Smile You did great, Spy <3
Back to top Go down
https://deadtorights.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

The Scarlet Pact Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Pact   The Scarlet Pact I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Scarlet Pact
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead to Rights :: Creation :: Faction Creation :: Accepted Factions-
Jump to: