Dead to Rights
Would you like to login?
Dead to Rights
Would you like to login?
Dead to Rights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead to Rights

The world is gone. It took 4 1/2 years to be able to surface again; it's been nearly ten years since then. The Earth is still here... but it's not the same.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  2 Hands  

Vaas.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juarez

Juarez

Vaas. Empty
PostSubject: Vaas.   Vaas. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:12 am

Vaas, Montenegro.

Codename: The psychopath.

Vaas. >}

Ethnicity/Race & Species: Hispanic.

Occupation(s)
-Past: Pirate Captian.
-Present:
Pirate Captain.

Class(es): Duelist/gunslinger.

Allegiance: Vaas's Pirates.

Language(s) Spanish, English.

Residence(s)
-Past: A secluded tropical island off the Pacific Ocean inside the Gulf of Mexico.
-Present: A secluded island fortress of the shores of the Gulf of Mexico.

Appearance: Vaas wears a tattered read shirt. ( It was white when he bought it. ) and jeans with a belt that doubles as a holster for his pistols. His hair is black and it looks like it has been burned towards the top. He has scars all over his upper body ranging from animal attacks to gunshot wounds. He is mostly bald but wears his hair in a Mohawk.

Personality: Vass is crazy, and very dangerous when he wants something. If you disappoint him he will act deeply upset, as if he was be trade before stabbing you dead, burning the body and dancing on the ashes. To say he is unstable is inaccurate. He is downright crazy and a very violent man. Did I mention he is addicted to drugs? He's really into the exotic stuff hence him living on a tropical island where it grows in abundance.

Biography: Vaas was once a lowly drug runner who worked for an aspiring Mexican drug cartel. The younger brother of his sister who lead them. Everything went sour in his life long before the meteors fell. It all started when he found some magic mushrooms, got addicted and started sampling his own stalk. He staged a coup to overthrow his sister and once he was in charge he decided to broaden their horizons. They merged with a questionable legal pmc and moved all criminal activity to an island called rook. They ambushed shipments, dealed arms, supplied villainous amounts of illegal substances and practically enslaved the residence of the island. When the apocalypse hit they were amazingly unaffected and besides some hard food shortages did not loose many men. Now Vaas looks to expand his fledgling empire to the ruined Mexico City, and kill whoever gets in his way.

Misc: Vaas is only so dangerous in combat because of his arsenal. He almost always has a pistol and a machete on hand but with his pirates behind him if he needs it, RPGs, grenades, helicopters, bombs and bigger guns are at his disposal. He also is a capable alchemist in the sense he enjoys sticking his targets with a drug that makes them trip hard. But that's about it for his brewing skill.

Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani
Admin
Mistress Lani

Vaas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaas.   Vaas. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:30 pm

Copy of Vass Montenegro from Far Cry 3.

Rejected.
Back to top Go down
https://deadtorights.rpg-board.net
Juarez

Juarez

Vaas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaas.   Vaas. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:58 pm

Sorry, parody characters were not covered in the rules.
Allow me to make another.

Last edited by Vaas on Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani
Admin
Mistress Lani

Vaas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaas.   Vaas. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:02 pm

Can do. I haven't made up the rules all the way, but the point of bringing you here, and of everyone making characters, is for them to build up characters using their own ideas. You can use a Codename or an image of another character, but that is the extent. I want you to build up a character without making it based off of another. PM me if you want help, but I don't want you to carbon-copy another, okay?

Look, I just want to help you. I understand that I'm coming on strong, but I want you to realize that this needs improvement, alright?
Back to top Go down
Juarez

Juarez

Vaas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaas.   Vaas. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:06 pm

Ahh! Typo sorry, I meant I was no informed of characters based of others and I will make an OC.
There was never any anger behind that last statement.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani
Admin
Mistress Lani

Vaas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaas.   Vaas. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:08 pm

Alright Smile Thank you, hunny Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vaas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaas.   Vaas. I_icon_minitime